The following people have confirmed their participation (the list will be regulary updated):
- Matthias Troffaes (Durham University, United Kingdom).
- Sébastien Destercke (University of Compiègne, France).
- Scott Ferson (Institute of Risk and Uncertainty, United Kingdom).
- Cassio de Campos (University of Utrecht, The Netherlands).
- Gert de Cooman (Ghent University, Belgium).
- Nawapon Nakharutai (Durham University, United Kingdom).
- Longxue He (Institute for Risk and Uncertainty, Germany).
- Frank Coolen (Durham University, United Kindgom).
- Daniel Krpelik (Durham University, United Kindgom).
- Ignacio Montes (University of Oviedo, Spain).
- Enrique Miranda (University of Oviedo, Spain).
- Natan T'Joens (Ghent University, Belgium).
- Elisa Pis (University of Oviedo, Belgium).
- Pedro Terán (University of Oviedo, Belgium).
If you are interested in participating in WPMSIIP'2018, please send an e-mail to Ignacio Montes
at email@example.com at your earliest convenience, and no later
than July 1, 2018. In that e-mail, please include your research interests
and the tentative topic of your talk. Also, if you are interested in leading a session on a specific topic, please let us know.
As usual, WPMSIIP has no free. However, we are offering the oportunity of managing your accommodation at the America Student Residence of the University of Oviedo
(more information at Accommodation). The price of the stay from July 29 to August 2 is of 200 euros, and it is also accesible
for those participants at the SIPTA Summer School. If you are interested, please let us know as soon as possible (the number of rooms is limited), and follow the link to
the registration website.
||Early registration (before May 1)
||Late registration (after May 1)
|Only attendance at WPMSIIP
|Accommodation during WPMSIIP
|Joint fee with SIPTA school'2018 (including accommodation)